Monday, September 8, 2014

Nursery Sneak: Peg Board Update

A couple of days ago, I posted pictures of Beau's adorable nursery, and you probably noticed that the peg board was not yet compete. Well I'm happy to tell you all that it is now completed and looks great! Such a fun idea...



Diaper Clutch - Social Manor | Anchor Diapers - The Honest Comapany | Onesie - HMK | Animals - The Plaid Giraffe

They worked with their regular frame shop and had the lady put the wood frame and peg board together. I then pulled a navy ribbon through the hangs on the back and tied it at the top - wanted a cute way to hang it on the wall. Then, they attached the metal baskets with  peg board hooks. I love how they organized them - so cute to put in the useful items and also some cute items to accent!

Thinking Baby Beau is going to have a nice welcome home!

Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts & ideas!