Thursday, September 11, 2014

Love a Good Welcome!

I can't believe I forgot to tell you all about the aMAZing welcome basket my Aunt Mary put together for me in the guestroom! She made it so personal and full of wonderful things - love it all. When you welcome your guest with something, it makes them feel that much more special. I wrote about what to have in guestrooms when I had guests come stay in our new guestroom for the first time. Well, she blew me out of the water, that's for sure!

What a welcome! Looks so fun - great way to display necessities and frills! The tray is from one of my favs, Social Manor.

Her packaging inspires me.


Great idea to tie ribbon around the towels and look at that adorable wrapping on my Starbucks card - presentation is perfection!
She even remembered fresh flowers, which she put in her adorable glitter vase she made.
My Aunt Mary is seriously the nicest, most thoughtful person! It means so much to me that she was so excited to have me come and wanted me to feel extra special. Hope this inspires you to welcome your guests with some gusto!

Side Note - look how adorable my cousins' babies are:


Lacy & Logan made quite the wonderful mess with their confetti pops I gave them!
Logan was very excited about his Little Box of Kid Character!

Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts & ideas!