Saturday, September 6, 2014

Nursery Sneak: Baby Beau's Whaley Cute Room!

While I was in Florida, I helped Emily put the finishing touches on the adorable nursery. She already had the great main pieces, so we just needed to figure out arrangements, pictures and put it all together. Her color scheme is green, blue and gray. Whales are the main theme, but I love how we incorporated them because I don't think it is too overwhelming. I love to bring in simple touches of a theme!


Glider is comfortable and looks cute in the room - from Wayfair. The rug is from RUGS USA and the colors are perfect!

Love this little "lovie" from The Plaid Giraffe my mom got embroidered for Beau!


Crib is from Wayfair | Sheets from Land of Nod | Crib Bumper from Serena & Lily | Whale Blanket from Social Manor
For easy & affordable artwork in the nursery, I took the cards I got in my Olive Box a couple months ago and framed them!

Love the whale bookends they found at a beach shop and spray painted!

The dresser is adorable and the peg board is a work in progress - had to get Uncle Dan over to help hang it. We added a cute navy ribbon to hang it with and Emily has gray metal baskets to attach - going to hold diapers.

I had to make Baby Beau a silhouette! You can order one from my Etsy shop if you want one for your nursery!


Love all his cute personalized burp cloths!

Photos via me
I think the room turned out great and for being in an apartment, not able to paint the walls, the room looks bright and cozy! Now we just have to wait for the big arrival!

Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts & ideas!