Sunday, September 14, 2014

Little Box of Princess Character

I decided I had to share the contents of the Little Boxes that I put together for a special order! Baby Lillie (whose totally not a baby anymore, I'm just having a hard time accepting it!) needs birthday presents for upcoming birthday parties, so she put me to work! I was so excited to work on boxes for little girls because who doesn't love all things pink and pretty. I think they turned out really cute and I hope the little ladies all love them...

Box #1:


Box #2:


 Box #3:


 Box #4:


Photos & Boxes via me
I've loved doing these boxes for little kids to give as gifts for birthday parties and I have some fun goodies to use in them! If you are wanting something fun, unique and full of things to keep a child busy, then let me know. You can check out more information on my Little Box of Character page and you can also e-mail me at fortheloveofcharacter@gmail.com or Facebook message me on my page!

I even spiced these ones up with some fun trim:


Lots of Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts & ideas!