Thursday, September 4, 2014

Whale Themed Baby Shower!


Sorry for the MIA status on the blog, but I was busy having a wonderful adventure in Florida! Good news is that I now have some good material to share with you all. I took a million pictures while I was down there and had so much fun spending time with my family and preparing for Baby Beau. To start off the details, I'm going to share Emily's adorable baby shower we hosted on Sunday!

The theme was whales because that is the main theme in Beau's nursery. With the help from a couple of her friends and the grandmothers, we put together a great shower! The main colors were blue and green and everything tied in wonderfully. I love the different touches that we had with the colors and how each hostess brought in a different element. Here are some pictures from the wonderful event:

I had to make some fun "It's A Boy!" Confetti Pops!
Honest Company's Anchor Diapers - perfect for the diaper cake! My Aunt Mary also made an embroidered animal for Baby Beau!


Publix cakes are the best!
My Aunt Mary put together cute bottles for us to drink out of - great baby shower idea!

Whale banner ordered from Amazon - comes with different options for the sayings.

We had 3 different diaper cakes that people brought! All were adorable and so fun.
Beautiful mother-to-be!
The fun whale supplies mostly came from Amazon.
Mandy put together a cute game around "Price Is Right" - guests had to guess the prices for the items below. Simple and fun shower game if you need an idea.


My favorite part - Aunt Mary's amazing favors! She made little paper baby shoes, decorated Hershey Kisses and embossed note cards for everyone - so fabulous:


Femi's mom brought the cute little baby boy chocolates and mints! They definitely showered the guests with love from the grandmothers.
It was fun to celebrate Emily and baby Beau - he has some wonderful new presents to use! Thanks to Christina for hosting at her home and to Mandy for ordering the fun whale items. Emily is definitely loved and I'm so glad I was there to join in on the celebration - countdown to Baby Beau is on!

Lots of Love,



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts & ideas!