Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Olive Box in my Mailbox - September!

My September Olive Box came in the mail recently and oh la la! it had some fun items! Love getting that brown box in my mailbox...my birthday just keeps on coming!


Spoiler alert if you haven't gotten your box yet! Sharing the fun goods...



Do you spot one of my favorite artists in there...yes Rifle Paper Co. journals are in there and I'm obsessed with them! I had to take two pics to show you the two sides. The cards are fun and I will be sending those to some lucky and missed friends that live far far away! The stickers are a great way to seal an envelope and I got a whole pack of them.

As always, if you are interested in getting an Olive Box in your mailbox, click below:

OliveBox
Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts & ideas!