Sunday, September 7, 2014

Rifle Paper Co. Visit & Purchases!


My Aunt Mary and I are paper loving fools and one of our favorite brands is Rifle Paper Co. If you follow my blog, you have probably picked up on this. This gorgeous brand was all over my Christmas lists last year, packages from my Aunt Mary, showed up during Wedding Week and popped up in my office makeover. Well we made dreams come true last week when we realized that their flagship store and studio was in Winter Park, FL - only a couple hours from Ponte Vedra Beach! Yes, we drove two hours to check out a stationary store...so worth it!!!

Once we pulled up to the cute street and found the store, we fell in love even more. We were greeted by a cute chalkboard and adorable windows:


I couldn't wait to get inside. It was such a cool space. They have the small side store where you can purchase your heart's desire and behind, they have the whole studio. The girl working at the front desk was beyond nice and told us how fun it was to work around so many beautiful things. She told us that Anna Bond (the brilliant mind behind the work) has her painting studio downstairs and all the graphic design and operation teams work from this office to put together the wonderful products. The space was so quaint and welcoming.



We purchased numerous pieces and I seriously could have kept going! The shop girl said it best when she said, "I might spend all my money here, but I love surrounding myself with beautiful things!" Couldn't agree more! To share my purchases with you, I decided to spend my afternoon today having a fun little photo shoot - what? that's not how you spend your Sundays?!

My inspiration - the gorgeous flowers my Aunt Mary sent me from The Plaid Giraffe! I used the Rifle Paper Co. wrapping sheet as a bold background and my favorite Annie Glass piece as a stand.
Stop & Smell the Roses
Happily Ever After
Congrats Stork
You Can Can Do It!

In Bloom Books

Balloon Ride Art Print

Don't Worry Be Happy!
Salt & Pepper

Kentucky Derby
Photos via me
Well that was fun and I hope I made you smile! Seriously, for $4.50 you can purchase a beautiful card that makes you happy - how great is that. I'm going to be framing a lot of these and hanging them around so I can follow along with surrounding myself with beautiful things. And how incredible are those books!? They are sold out now, but looks like they will be getting more next month - they would be a great holiday gift. If you have a little girl in your life, these are a must for their bedroom or playroom (or even a must for yourself if you love to read!). The two hour drive was so definitely worth it, plus I got in some wonderful bonding time with my aunt. We have so much fun together and I love that we share similar passions - thanks for driving Aunt Mary!


Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts & ideas!