Saturday, February 7, 2015

LOC Valentine Launch Party!

Last night I had the BEST time celebrating Valentine's & www.loveofcharacter.com Launch with lots of my favorite ladies! It was a night filled with champagne, chatting, cheese & Valentine making - combination was a great one. I took tons of pictures of the setup, so I'm going to let those do the talking...enjoy!

Valentine Making Station!



Bought a full sized flat sheet at Target for $10 and painted X's & O's on it with Martha Stewart's Gold Metallic Acrylic Paint - thank Amy Johnson pinning the idea!



Crafting supplies were mostly from Target Dollar Section (the best!) & Michael's (score some on sale).

My acrylic tape dispenser from Social Manor was a necessity at the table!

Product display in the sun room! You can purchase all of these items at www.loveofcharacter.com!
Loved using my gold urchin from Social Manor to display the adorable Make Things Co. cards!


Tasty sweets from Fresh Market (because this girl did not have time to bake!) and adorable mini flower bunch from my Whole Foods that my wonderful friend Ryan brought me! My reindeer got a valentine make over and I love it!

Purchased this pearl garland in The Plaid Giraffe's Christmas sale and I couldn't wait until next year to use it!

Bar cart Valentine style! Loved the cheap option of bunching carnations together for a pop of color.

Found adorable plates, napkins & straws in the Target dollar section this year. Plus, everyone got a little hair tie party favor!

Probably one of my favorite decorations - Giant LOVE balloons! Ordered from Amazon and had them blown up at Dillons for $.99 each.
Heart balloons are a favorite score from The Dollar Tree.
My amazing aunt & business partner got me these gorgeous Valentine flowers from The Plaid Giraffe - get your Valentine orders in soon people!

I obviously love serving cheese items at my parties - picked up some Take & Bake Bries from Fresh Market and my mom found these adorable heart lavosh crackers at Dillons - I melted Havarti cheese on top.
Thank you to everyone who came by, everyone who brought a sweet note, bottle of wine or flowers - you all are beyond too nice to me. Your support has made this adventure a fun one!

Balloon pic of the night was needed - Amy Johnson, Paige Gade, Amy Hopper & me.
Photos via me
Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts & ideas!