Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Wedding Week 2015: The Flowers

I am so excited to share some incredible flowers with you all today, and the best part? They are wedding flowers from my friends' weddings! I love showing you all real house projects and crafts, so I'm very excited to show you all gorgeous flowers from amazing Kansas area weddings! They are all very different and all very beautiful. All have rich, vibrant colors and fabulous wedding photographers that captured them. Get ready for lots of pictures!

We will start back in April...









"I loved our wedding flowers so much because of how bright and cheery they were.  Our wedding was in April, so the weather was just starting to warm up.  My bouquet was the epitome of spring to me - the bright and vibrant colors popped!  I loved the mix of oranges, pinks, and then the sprigs of green, white and blue interspersed.  Just looking at them made me happy! The photographs do a beautiful job of showing off the day." - Rachel

Flowers:
Lynn Silvey - Hen House Floral
Photography:
Venue:









"While wedding planning, one of the most important things to me was to have beautiful flowers! I wanted something bright and elegant and that is exactly what I got. Plaid Giraffe was amazing to work with and had fabulous customer service! Joshua, our photographer, was amazing at capturing the special moments of the day!" - Megan

Flowers:
Photography:
Venue:











"My florist was Bloomhaus and we worked with Kathleen. Kathleen understood everything that I wanted and went the extra mile to fulfill my visions and dreams. Kathleen is truly a creative genius! Mollie did an amazing job capturing all of the special moments throughout the day. She and Patrick blended seamlessly into the day and exceeded my expectations with creative and beautiful photographs." - Carrie

Flowers:
Photography:
Venue:

I hope you enjoyed looking through those fabulous weddings as much as I did! In person, the flowers were even more "WOW" if you can believe that, and the photographers did an incredible job translating them to photos. If you are in Wichita or Kansas City, all of these brides recommended the people and venues they used. If you are out of the area and love these ideas, take them to one of your local vendors to make your own!

Thank you to the newlyweds for letting me use their gorgeous weddings during Wedding Week - I truly appreciate it!

Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts & ideas!