Thursday, February 26, 2015

Office Reorganized - Rug Search

With all the business fun going on - which is going well by the way - I needed to reorganize my office to handle the shop items! I went to Target a couple weekends ago and I was uninspired by the plastic, usual storage containers. Then I remembered the fun boxes we ordered for my Aunt Mary and for my mom from IKEA - of course I needed the same!  They are much better for organizing my items and much brighter for my space:

IKEA Shelves | IKEA Boxes: Large, Flat & Small | Chair Details | Target Zig Zag Wire Basket
By the way, IKEA shipping is finally reasonable! I ordered the shelves and boxes all online and it was shipped right to my house.

Now that we have reorganized, there is a bigger open space in the office. It is calling for a fun rug and I need to decide what direction I want to go in. Here are some fun ones I've stumbled upon:

Urban Outfitters
Urban Outfitters
RUGS USA
RUGS USA
I'm leaning towards the patterns of the UO rugs and I like the flatness of them in case I want to do crafts on them. All are so fun though, and I'm sure I'll continue to go back and forth! Love having this as my little girly, pink corner of the house because it is full of character and inspires my work.

Side note, I have exciting shop news! I am adding another brand to the mix, Designs by Nicolina. I have ordered a few of her greeting cards and a great print. Make sure to check them out!

Love of Character - Paper Goods
Also, check out my friend's new blog and enter to win my giveaway! I would love it if you all entered 1. because you could win a cute Little Box of Character 2. I would love your support! It is a fabulous blog for Wichita area moms (it can really pertain to any mom!) and has different local contributors:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts & ideas!