Thursday, February 19, 2015

Happy Chinese New Year!

Just wanted to say a quick Happy Chinese New Year, especially to all of my lovely friends over in Singapore! It is the year of the goat and definitely a fun time of the year over in that part of the world. A few years ago, I did a short stint in Singapore and it was during this exciting time of the year. I loved it! All the decorations, traditions and great food were so fascinating and I loved learning about the culture. If you want a good laugh and insight to my lost in Asia months, you can check out my very first blog: Mary in Singapore (I know, very original!).

Orchard Road Decorations - so fabulous & festive!
Chingay Parade
Chinatown booths selling all of the CNY decorations - my apartment was decked out!
Chinatown Lanterns
Loved the Chinese Lion Dance
All about the prosperity, fortune and food! If you ever have a chance, take part in a festive Chinese New Year celebration!

Shout out to some of my fav Singapore friends!

Me & Grace
Janka, me, Alyson, Lillian & Julie - we look so young!

Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts & ideas!