Thursday, November 13, 2014

A Little Update On Some Little Boxes!

I have been doing a lot of little boxes lately for special orders and I have had so much fun putting them together! I wanted to share some of them with you because I have added some new special touches to them:


For the Little Boxes of Engaged Character, I have been making diamond ring notecards that are great to use for thank yous or notes to their wedding party. I also ordered special hair tie elastic for these boxes that include a pretty "&", diamonds and either sparkle or something blue. The fun bottle "sweater" koozies are a fun and quirky way to congratulate both the bride and groom. I also ordered more of the adorable ring ice cube trays that have been a big hit:





Birthdays and party favor boxes have also been popular lately. One of my cousin's fun friends ordered a 30th birthday box for a friend's birthday and a couple party favor boxes for the guests:






The boxes are great for a quick birthday present and I love how the note cards add a bright pop of color:


Another fun project I have been working on is Hair Ties for party favors. My cousin, Lacy, asked me to make some Frozen Hair Tie sets for Lillie's Frozen birthday party. She wanted something that was Frozen themed, but still useful - useful party favors are the best! They were such a hit, that I ordered more material and I will be making more to sell.


For Megan's wedding party favors, she added different packs of my Love of Character Hair Ties:


Another fun party favor options is the pack of note cards. You can personalize the colors to go with your theme and pick a stamp that matches your style:


If you are interested in ordering a box for someone you love or for a party favor, please let me know and I would love to put something together to suit your needs. More details are on the Little Box of Character tab on the different boxes and ideas!

Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts & ideas!