Friday, November 28, 2014

LOC Christmas List 2014!

Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I put together my Christmas List for this year to help give you some ideas (for yourself and for others!) and it is kind of across the board. I put all of my favorite current finds, some that I have, some that I desire!


1. I really want some elegant frames for my house this year. I have some mixed in, but would like to upgrade the rest of mine from the college days: Gold Frame - Zara Home | White Floral - Zara Home | Green Enamel - Kate Spade

2. I love getting makeup for Christmas because it is something I need, but hate to buy myself. This Too Faced set at Sephora is a perfect set because it has all makeup needs in one adorable carousel.

3. Who doesn't love a fun place to put their trinkets! This little Trinkets Tray from C Wonder is perfect for a dresser or bathroom counter.

4. Tree by Lafco is not only a gorgeous candle, it smells amazing. The Plaid Giraffe is a good place to go and smell the different candles.

5. This Baggu Pouch is featured in this month's Martha Stewart Living and is hand painted by Anna Bond (my favorite!) - I want it, so I can try out painting it with her leaf pattern.

6. I honestly can't believe I don't already have one of these adorable acrylic tape dispensers from Social Manor because I have gifted them to others.

7. Last summer I purchased the "B" Jewelry Box from C Wonder for our bedroom and I love how elegant it looks. Great gift for someone who has everything.

8. You all know how much I love my Rifle Paper Co. In Bloom Books! What a pretty present!

9. My mother recently told me that The Plaid Giraffe got in these fabulous MacKenzie Child's Storage Boxes - they would make leftovers much more appetizing!

10. For the finale, I put my biggest want this season - a Cuyana Leather Tote in Caramel monogrammed. I love the simplicity and elegance of this leather tote, plus you can have it personalized!

If any of these items caught your eye, you should be aware of the amazing sales going on for some of them:
C Wonder - 40% every little thing! 
Kate Spade - 25% off site wide!
Zara Home - 30% off site wide!
Social Manor - Monday they are having a Cyber Monday Sale 25% off online!
Rifle Paper Co. - 30% off almost everything! Trust me I did my damage this morning and everyone is having a very Rifle Paper Christmas.

Happy Shopping!

Lots of Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts & ideas!