Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Thanksgiving Prep

Sitting on the couch, drinking some wine and trying to decide how I want to help my mom decorate for Thanksgiving. Here are some of my favorite ideas to help inspire you as well (probably beneficial to your thought process if you also drink some wine!):

Gold Leaf Place Cards

Mini Pumpkin Pies

Floral Napkin Rings 
Gold Leafed Pumpkin
If you want to show up with a gag gift to your Thanksgiving, this is perfect:
Inflatable Turkey
Thanksgiving is a great time to try out fun table settings! Last year we had Thanksgiving at my grandma's house, this year we are trying out my mother's new dining room set. I always love Thanksgiving and can't wait to share this year's table setting with you next week!

Lots of Love,



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts & ideas!