Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Say Cheese!

I recently decided that I wanted to get some pictures taken, so I could use them for my blog and Facebook page. I didn't really have any solo pictures that fit what I needed, so I called up my wonderful friend Ali to help me out. She is an awesome portrait photographer and has taken pictures for a lot of my friends and their families. You can check out her work on her website and Facebook page, plus she has a cute blog!

To fit the style of my blog and what I like to do, Ali came over to mi casa and we took pictures in my sunroom, living room and dining room. The purpose was to get head shots, but I love that you can see touches of our home in the background. I thought I would share a few with you all while I decide what to do with them!








If you need a photographer, this girl is fantastic and she makes sure you  have fun while you are taking the photos. Lots of laughter went into these! Thanks again Ali, you are fabulous!

Lots of Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts & ideas!