Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Character Filled Halloween Finds

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. I have always loved figuring out what to dress up as and we always decorated growing up. Now that I live in a neighborhood known for their trick-or-treating, I get really into it! We have a Halloween Party every year (so we have people to help us hand out candy!) and I'm always on the hunt for fun Halloween items. I put together a list of some my favorite finds while searching the internet:

Rifle Paper Co. Cards | Target Jute Pumpkin and Pier 1 Sparkle Pumpkin Love of Character Hair Ties Social Manor Witch Silhouette | Big Lots Glitter Bottles | MacKenzie Child's Bowl
Love these festive Rifle Paper Co. cards to send out to friends and family during the Halloween season. I also think they could be cute framed and paired up with the cute witch silhouette picture from Social Manor. The Halloween Hair Ties are from my new hair tie collection and I think they are a perfect hostess, friend or family gift - small something to spread Halloween fun. Every Halloween party needs some kind of potion and these bottles from Big Lots would be a perfect way to serve the "potions." On the pumpkins, I love mixing the harder jute material with the sparkle - adds texture and character. Last, but definitely not least, your candy bowl. One of the most important pieces of Halloween decor. I love the black and white MacKenzie Child's pattern for Halloween. It's a costly candy bowl, but you can leave it out all year long!

Also, make sure you are checking out your local Target Dollar Spot and Dollar Tree stores if you need affordable or mass quantity decorations. I share another night all the goodies I've purchased!


Lots of Love,


2 comments:

  1. LOVE the spread, darling!!! Thanks for the tag Mary! Sharing today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! Always love working in a little Social Manor :)

      Delete

I love hearing your thoughts & ideas!