Monday, October 6, 2014

Craftacular 2014 - Love of Character Appearance

A couple weeks ago I told you all I had two business announcements to make. The first one was of course Holiday Galleria and now that I've survived that, I'm ready to share the second one. I will have a booth at the Craftacular event this month! The event details are as follows:


I was asked by a Wichita local on Etsy to sell my silhouette pictures and I decided to take on the opportunity - why not! I will be selling my silhouettes, Little Boxes of Character and Love of Character Hair Ties & Headbands






If you are in the area that day and looking for something fun to do, I would greatly appreciate your support! Plus, it's a free event where you can come out and support local artisans. The Facebook event page has more of the details!

I will be keeping everyone posted on the products I make to prepare (mainly fun boxes for the upcoming holidays!) and on the booth that I work on putting together - that part makes me nervous! Luckily, Dustin has said he will help and I think we have some good ideas to use. Hope that some of you will be able to venture out that way and check out the event!


Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts & ideas!