Thursday, October 23, 2014

Paper Straw Candle Card


While shopping for my mom's birthday card, I stumbled upon this cute number:


Well crafty girl problems, instead of just buying the overpriced card, I decided to attempt it at home instead. It isn't as perfect, but I think it still turned out adorable and my mom loved it - probably more because it was homemade!


I liked the mix of fun girly colors and the beauty of making your own is that you can pick your colors. You might not all be a party girl like me who has paper straws laying around in abundance, but I'm sure you can pick up a pack for a dollar or two.

Here are the two simple steps for creating this yourself:


Viola! A birthday card full of homemade character! If you get stressed out trying to be crafty, maybe just stick with purchasing the $6 version from Target. No one will judge - it's adorable!

Just a reminder, I have a booth this coming Saturday at Craftacular! Below are the details and below that is a sneak peak of the fun Halloween boxes I am making to sell there...


Little Box of Halloween Character! Comes with Halloween Candy Kabobs, Love of Character Halloween Hair Tie Pack, 2 Spooky embossed notecards, mini bucket of candy & paper straws!
Hope you like! The show is this weekend and I'll be selling boxes, silhouettes, confetti pops & hair ties! If you have any feedback for me before the show, send it my way!

Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts & ideas!