Sunday, October 26, 2014

Craftacular 2014!

Well I survived my craft show! Love of Character had a booth at a Wichita craft fair called Craftacular and it was a great learning experience. Plus, I got to get my name out there and was able to show off some of the fun things I've been working on lately! My booth turned out really cute, so I thought I would share it with you all:


Make your own box! Pick the hair ties, note cards, confetti pop and box - I'll put a quote on it and viola!

New note cards I'm making for the Little Boxes of Character!

My amazing husband made this totally awesome peg board display to hang my pictures!




Photos via me
I would not have been able to make it through the day without Dustin - he seriously helped so much! There is a lot of work that goes into packing up and setting up a craft fair display. He also checked in on me and made sure I was doing ok - much appreciated! I also wouldn't have had as much fun as I did without my fabulous friends stopping bye - seriously meant the world to me! Like I said earlier, it was a great learning experience and great place to try my booth out. I sold some silhouettes, boxes and hair ties and was able to try out that handy little Square - a must for events like this! Hopefully I will be able to try this out again and put to use the things I learned. Thanks for all of your encouragement - wouldn't be able to do it without you!

I still have a couple Halloween boxes available this week if anyone needs a good Halloween hostess gift! Just shoot me a note and I can get it over to you. They are $12 and here is a picture of the goodies inside:
Hair Ties, Candy Kabobs, Halloween bucket with candy, Paper Straws & Notecards
Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts & ideas!