Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Bachelorette Party Invitations - Add Some Glitter!


The start to any bachelorette party is inviting the party girls! I found these fun and festive invitations from the Etsy shop DBN. I fell in love with the saying and the little lingerie at the bottom (they have amazing stuff)! They were perfect for Miss Megan and to add even more character, I decided to line the envelopes with some glitter paper. I found a fun pack of glitter paper at Target. I traced the envelope shape and then cut out the glitter paper to fit. Definitely added some pizazz! 





Photos via me
Always fun to get some glitter in the mail! Gets you excited for the party. Yes, it takes a little extra time, but lining an envelope adds so much character!

Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts & ideas!