Thursday, August 7, 2014

Nursery Sneak: Beau's Beachy Nursery

My cousin, Emily, is pregnant with a sweet little baby boy and we are so excited to meet him. Emily and her husband, Femi, decided on the name Beau and I think it will suit him perfectly! He's going to be a little beach bebe and I love it. Since they are from Florida and love the ocean, we decided whales were the way to go for Beau's nursery. Emily feel in love with the colors navy blue and kelly green when she found out the little bebe is a boy. Adorable together and I am excited to share with you our ideas!

Whale Pillow | Personalized Whale Pillow | Grey Crib | Sea Creature Art Print | Whale Bedding | Whale Clock | Green & Blue Rug

My Aunt Mary and Emily have been working on getting the nursery ready: working on curtains, shelves and book ends. I go down to Florida for Emily's baby shower in a few weeks, and I will make sure to get pictures of the nursery coming together! I'm very excited and I think it will be a beach baby's dream!

Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts & ideas!