Sunday, August 24, 2014

Bachelorette Party Panty Poem


My friend gave me the fun idea of doing a "Panty Poem" for Megan's bachelorette lingerie shower. It makes for some good laughs and good decoration! She sent me the website with the poem and I made a couple changes to fit our guest of honor. The underwear that's fun to wear was purchased at Target - they have a good 5 for $20 selection. You need multiple pairs to go with the different sections of the poem:



I printed off tags to clip on with the underwear. To hang, use sturdy string or ribbon and use cloths pins - I had some fun glitter covered ones!





photos via me
Again, you can find the poem at Diva Girl Parties and Stuff! Copy and paste into Word, so you can update the name and make needed changes. I used cute fonts and printed it on shimmer paper, so the bride-to-be could keep it. Fun for her to have a bunch of sassy new undies, well and some pretty gnarly granny panties!

Lots of Love,


1 comment:

  1. male strip club nyc Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with extra information? It is extremely helpful for me.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts & ideas!