Monday, August 18, 2014

Little Box of Character - New Business!

Update: I have opened a new little online shop to sell these wonderful boxes and other items full of character! Click the "Shop" button on the top or click this link www.loveofcharacter.com


Yesterday, in my post about Megan's bachelorette weekend, I had pictures of little pink boxes. Well ladies and gentlemen, that is my new adventure I'm taking on! I had such a great time making the boxes for Megan's party, that I decided to start doing them as a side business. I know you are all wondering "well what's in them!" so I am going to share:


Advil pack | Prosecco | Hair Tie

Diamond Container with Sixlets | Confetti Pop | Boom Chicka Pop


I took ideas I saw on Pinterest of boxes and bags and thought the pink bakery boxes would be perfect. I found a great quote and viola! For the inside I thought of needed items for a bachelorette shindig - booze, food, meds, confetti and a hair tie (I made the cards and they say "So your friends don't have to hold your back.") They were great for decoration at the party and everyone was excited to open them!

Now if you go back to the start of my story, I said I am wanting to do this as a new adventure. I have added a page to my blog with all the different boxes I have done thus far and some examples of the fun items I have put together for them. They are meant to be cute presents full of things people love and find fun. I have everything from hostess to birthday to engagement to baby. I can also help you by doing the boxes, confetti pops, hair ties, labels, etc. individually if you are just looking for a fun way to wrap a present you have.

Here are a couple samples that I have posted on the Little Box of Character page:

Little Box of Cheer Up Character

Little Box of Hostess Character

Little Box of Birthday Character
For more details on ordering please visit my Little Box of Character page!

Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts & ideas!