Monday, December 16, 2013

Covered in Glitter

It's the most wonderful time of the year and I finally have our fun gifts wrapped under our tree! I found fun red and white striped paper at Target and green glitter ribbon at Hobby Lobby. Of course the night of wrapping ended with green glitter all over the place (hence the title), but I love how my packages turned out! The jingle bells added a festive touch and the chalkboard labels from the Target dollar section were fun (yes - I had to incorporate chalkboard in one more time this season!)




Gifts are a great decoration for the holidays and since you have to wrap them, you might as well make them full of character! Here are the supplies I used:


Hobby Lobby: Glitter Ribbon & Jingle Bells (scored it for 50% off during their sales!)
Target: Wrapping Paper, Baker's Twine & Chalkboard Labels
Amazon: Chalkboard Marker

If you haven't started wrapping, you have one more week until Christmas Eve! If you haven't started shopping...well you better get out there!

Special shout out to one of my favorite readers & friends, Sande! She got us one of my wishlist items for a Christmas present and it is perfect for our wedding picture - thank you!!



Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts & ideas!