Sunday, December 8, 2013

Office Reveal!

I am so VERY excited to show you our new office that is filled with lots of new character! If you all remember back to my first post about our office, it was a hot mess! Just so you all can have a cleaner glimpse of what the room looked like when we moved in, here are the before pictures:


Now for the big reveal of our new and highly improved office...drum roll please........




I hope you think the transformation is as good as we do! I'm not going to lie, we had our moments where we were unsure if we'd be able to accomplish our dream vision, but we did it! We ripped off trim, patched walls, painted and laid new carpet all by ourselves...our parents should be so proud. I think pictures speak louder than words, so I'm going to finish this story with pictures. Enjoy!

Teddy needed a new spot in the office! Paint color is Sherwin Williams and described in this post.
See Chalkboard Wall Post for directions!
Found some fun chalk at TJ Maxx today!
Loving our carpet from Jabara's Carpet Outlet
See my post about World Market Lighting
This mug is on my Christmas List post! Cute pens and pencils always look good on a cute desk!
Love my notepad from Rifle Paper Co. and my Aunt Mary makes notepads so fun by adding ribbon over the ugly top!
Picked up this fun chalkboard (my latest obsession) jar and paper tray at World Market yesterday.
Loving how the lamps turned out! Posted about them in one of my many Office Updates.
Favorite part of the room! Love my cubes and green lamps. Check out my Pinspiration!
Candle is from my Social Manor Post.
Affordable art: Framed gorgeous paper I got from Paper Source! $4 paper + frame that was on sale
Gold chairs from my I Love Gold! post fit perfectly!
"Like a Boss" Background; Desk light is from Target.
Gallery wall turned out great!
Purchased this Rifle Paper Co. card from The Plaid Giraffe and got the frame from World Market store.
Bekah Ash print "Plaza Girls Sitting" I bought at the KC Art Fair last year.
Great print I purchased from Social Manor...they have more prints from this artist so go check it out!
Framed a wedding picture of my grandparents and I love how beautiful they look on their special day! Frame is from Target.
Fun storage bins I found at Target. Had to get something cute to motivate myself to organize!
My handy husband hung the TV AND he hid the cords in the wall!
Now that you have seen us tackle a big project, you need to get out there and accomplish one yourself! Hopefully we inspired you and helped you realize that with a little sweat and hope, you can redo a room.

In the first office post, I put Teddy in the picture to distract you. Now he's happy that he can fit in the room without stepping on anything and he is simply in the picture because he's adorable:

Photos via me
Lots of Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts & ideas!