Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Christmas at Mom's!

My mom's house is great at Christmas time and I love her decorations. This year we mixed it up on her mantel with the gold pine cones I painted for her. The turned out perfect and the gold tone in gorgeous with her colors. We decorated last week and went for simple, classic look with a touch of rustic, since her fireplace is made of different rocks.





I love all of her fun Santas.
Make a holiday arrangement using greens, berries and white flowers.
Put leftover ornaments in a big bowl.


We like to call it Rustic Chic and I think she accomplished that look this year, especially with the pops of gold. Those stockings by the way, are amazing because she can fit so many gifts into them! Plus they are really pretty. She definitely has the advantage of working at The Plaid Giraffe, where many of her treasures come from. I like how she puts touches of Christmas around her living areas, whether it is a cute Santa sitting on books or a pretty tree on top of a side table.

For the outside, she does greens in her pots, which is a great alternative to mini Christmas trees:

Photos via me
I think it turned out beautiful and I hope you all agree! Christmas is only a week away - countdown is on!

Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts & ideas!