Saturday, December 28, 2013

New Year's Eve Party Ideas

Hope you all have had a good holiday week! New Year's Eve is quickly approaching and I need to get ready ASAP! Instead of fighting the bars this year, a couple of my friends and I thought it would be fun to have a house party. My wonderful friend Rachel and her cute fiance are nice enough to host, so I'm going to help with fun decorations. I've been scanning Pinterest and wanted to share some of my favorite finds:

Fun Wine Bottle Printable - Free!

Add balloons on a wall to make "champagne bubbles!"

Confetti adds so much character to these balloons!

Countdown glasses are an easy & fun decoration.

This Kate Spade NYE Party has really cute ideas!

I'm going to use my beloved chalkboard paper for this Resolution Wall!

Add some rock candy to your champagne glasses for color & fizz!

My friend Meg gave me the idea of glittering some Champagne bottles!

I have these balloons spelling out "FANCY" that didn't arrive until after my mom's Fancy Nancy party - I think they will work for NYE! You can get these number balloons at Party City.

I love the idea of writing on black balloons with gold marker!

The common denominator in most of these ideas is balloons, so Rachel I am probably going to pull up with a car full of balloons! They make for a fun and cheap decoration that fills up space. Plus, as you can see above, there are so many things you can do with them! I will make sure to post what I come up with. Party City and Dollar Tree here I come!

Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts & ideas!