Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thanksgiving Day Table

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope you are having a wonderful day with family or friends. If you are too far away, get on Skype and have some good face time! I spent the morning setting up our Thanksgiving day table with my mom. We had so much fun!

For the napkins, I had seen a cute idea to use rosemary instead of a napkin ring:



Flowers, we found some great options at the grocery store: Leucadendrum Safary Sunset, Hypericum, Classic Greens & Mat Sumoto


For the smaller vases, I thought that kale would be a fun pop of color (cheap option with a lot of impact):


I decided to use my chalkboard table runner again because I wanted to play with place settings:


Here is the table all together:



Decided to bring over my fabulous new Juliska pottery from our Plaid Giraffe wedding registry. It is great for a Thanksgiving look:


To add a fall touch, I spray painted the little pumpkins I had left from Halloween. I taped the bottoms of them off and sprayed the tops with gold. That way you still see the orange:














The tastiest decoration, my grandma's homemade chocolate pie:


Hopefully you saw some ideas to add some character to your table! So thankful for all my readers, Happy Thanksgiving!

Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts & ideas!