Saturday, November 23, 2013

Character Filled Christmas List!

Like I said last night, I am working on my Christmas lists and I am loving the items below. I tried to pick out snazzy pieces that would help add some character to any home:

1. Citrus Floral Tin Recipe Box 2. Parima Lipstick Print 3. Poppy Kyoto Pillow Cover 4. 2014 Secret Garden Calendar 5. Courtly Check Enamel Vase - Green Bow 6. Gold Monogram Mugs 7. Scroll Picture Frames 8. Three Tier Jewelry Box
I was on a mission to find items that 1. I really want and 2. that are under a $100, so they are affordable gifts for the people you need to buy for (or for your list!). The recipe box from Rifle Paper Co. has been on my list for a while and they are finally selling them online (the recipe cards from my Stuff that Stocking post are a great addition to this). The lipstick print has also been on my wish list because I think it would be so cute above my dresser or in a bathroom. There are three different ones and I think just one or all three would be pretty. The pink Serena & Lily pillow is just fun and comes in 3 different colors. Rifle Paper Co. is on my list again with their 2014 calendar - how pretty would this be in my office! MacKenzie Childs vases are so fun and I am loving the green bow on this one. If you are local, go into The Plaid Giraffe to check out all of their wonderful MacKenzie Childs pieces! The monogram mug is just an easy little gift. I actually bought the "B" mug while I was at Williams Sonoma a couple weeks ago because I thought it would be great for holding pens on my desk. I really want the gold frames from C Wonder - how perfect would they be for wedding pictures! And lastly, a great jewelry box from Mark and Graham. My jewelry gets all mixed up on my dresser and I would love to have a great box to organize it all in. Plus, you can add your monogram to the top!

Hope this gives you some ideas! I tried to look at fun brands that have lots of great items for these wish lists, so even if none of these pieces fill your desires, check out the websites to see what else you might find!

Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts & ideas!