Monday, November 11, 2013

Do you know the muffin man?

Tonight I did a little cleaning, but decided my time would be better spent making some delicious pumpkin chocolate chip muffins! Since they turned out well, I thought I would share the recipe with you from www.gotmixer.com. They breakdown the list of ingredients and the steps you need to follow. Trust me when I say if I can make these, you can! I do not bake very often...


It was the perfect use for my fabulous new Kitchen Aid Mixer from my Williams-Sonoma registry. It is seriously my favorite kitchen appliance because it makes baking so easy (you can walk away while it's mixing!) and it has multiple fun color options to choose from. It can add a touch of character to any kitchen!

I am always looking for yummy recipes to make with it, so if you have any good ones please share!

Lots of Love,

PS: Shout out to all of our amazing active military members and to our veterans! Happy Veteran's Day and thank you for everything that you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts & ideas!