Tuesday, November 5, 2013

JCP has Swag!

A couple weeks ago my mom and I decided to checkout the J.C.Penney rumors...they're true! JCP has a very fun and happy home department with lots of character! I found these gems there for my sunroom:



Here is my current top 10 wish list and I will definitely be watching out for sales so I can scoop these beauties up:


1. Jonathan Adler Love Decorative Pillow 2. Jonathan Adler Elephant Lamp 3. Michael Graves Design Picture Frame 4. Michael Graves Design Storage Bin 5. Bella™ Diamonds 6-qt. Slow Cooker 6. Jonathan Adler Vase 7. Jonathan Adler Flower Pot 8. Jonathan Adler Peace Chair 9. Martha Stewart Crafts™ Laser-Cut Stencils – Geometric Patterns 10. Michael Graves Design Storage Basket

Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts & ideas!