Saturday, November 23, 2013

Stuff that Stocking!

Update on Wedding Photo Book: We received our Artifact Uprising wedding book in the mail and it turned out amazing! We love it and ordered more of the hard cover, plus made a fun softcover for my grandma.

Sorry I have been M.I.A. the past few days! Work has been crazy and I lost track of time this week. My mother has been bugging me for Christmas gift ideas, so I thought I would share with you fun Christmas gift ideas - mostly house related, with a few fun needs (ok, maybe they are more wants than needs...).
To start, we are going to look at stocking stuffers that will put a smile on any girl's face come Christmas morning!

1. Women's Touch Screen Cashmere Gloves 2. Modern Family Bluray 3. Chanel Lipgloss - 131 MICA 4. Washi Tape 5. Kitchen Towels - WS Holiday 6. Lemon Recipe Cards 7. Pinwheel Push Pins

I am loving the idea of the touch screen gloves because in the world of smart phones, nothing is worse than freezing hands trying to call someone. Modern Family is the story of Dustin and my future as a married couple because it is creepy how much we reflect Claire and Phil sometimes. Really creepy that watching it we realized we are painting our living room the same color as theirs...
Chanel lip gloss is a usual stocking favorite because it is a wonderful little luxury that I don't want to buy on a regular basis. I want the washi tape to use on fun home projects and it would be a great stocking filler, plus it adds some color! Williams Sonoma kitchen towels are simply the best. Rifle Paper and Co. has the cutest recipe cards - makes me want to try out new recipes just so I can write them down! And last, but certainly not least are something I already have, but if you don't, you definitely need some fun push pins in your stocking!

Hope this added some fun items to your wish list!
Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts & ideas!