Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Online Shop Launch Week!


I am very excited to announce that I am launching the Love of Character online store website this weekend - ah! I'm so so excited about it and need as much support as I can get to make this launch successful. In preparation, I will give you all a couple sneak peeks before this Sunday, the official launch day!

Back in my Hello 2015! post I gave you a sneak peek at the LOC logo. I really hope you like it because I've started to put it on everything! I drew the logo picture as a representation of my Little Box of Character, one of my main inspirations to get this business going. The balloons and confetti add to the spirit of the brand. Love of Character is here to bring some character to everyday life!

The other exciting news I have to share about the business: my Aunt Mary has joined in on the fun! You all got a sneak peak into her creative mind back in November when I showed you a peak into her craft room. She is currently in that craft room working on fun products for our paper goods section, which will be available later this month! So very excited to have her by my side, she is truly an inspiration and a motivator!

As for the website, I'm going to have a few different product categories. Today I'll share a sneak peek of the Little Box of Character category with you. Sharing four very different ones just to give you a taste! I'm very excited about the boxes and there are always more ideas in the works.



1. Little Box of Engaged Character - Bottle Koozies edition
2. Little Box of Bachelorette Character
3. Little Box of Girl Character
4. Little Box of Boy Character

Visit www.loveofcharacter.com this Sunday (January 18th) to see the rest! Thanks in advance for all of your love and cheers - couldn't do it without you!

Lots of Love,


8 comments:

  1. Soooooo excited for you! Your things are original and darling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet and such an inspiration yourself!

      Delete
  2. These hair ties are so cute! I'd get the dance pack. The colors are so soft and and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent article. Very interesting to read. I really love to read such a nice article. Thanks! keep rocking. Free Classified Ads In Nigeria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post, you have pointed out some excellent points, I as well believe this is a very superb website. uk shop front

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the blog loaded with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. 10 things I hate about you

    ReplyDelete
  6. I’m happy I located this blog! From time to time, students want to cognitive the keys of productive literary essays composing. Your first-class knowledge about this good post can become a proper basis for such people. nice one Colombian crack for sale in Australia

    ReplyDelete
  7. I felt very happy while reading this site. This was really very informative site for me. I really liked it. This was really a cordial post. Thanks a lot!. piano lessons

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts & ideas!