Monday, January 26, 2015

Busy Bee

The weekend flew by, but it was a good one! We had family visit from Omaha and we got baby Leni out to help us cheer for the Jayhawks - she clapped whenever we got excited...so adorable! I also got to work on more for the shop. Restocked the "Glamour Pack" hair ties since they were a fan fav, shipped out a couple items and tried to plan out the next few weeks. I also had fun putting together Baby Tie hair packs - you can see them below, modeled by my cousin's adorable toddler, Addie (who is going to be a big sister tomorrow!). More to come in the shop this week - hopefully Paper Goods will be filled up with pretty finds by end of week!

My weekend in pictures...

My Cuyana tote has been packed with Love of Character craziness the past couple of weeks - loving it! It is perfect for keeping things simple and carrying everything around from products to my planner.
New Baby Ties added to the website! There are limited quantities, so snatch them up quickly!

Finally bought a cute umbrella for the antique umbrella stand we found in Boulder last summer - that only took over 6 months haha! Luckily I scored it on sale at Target and it has frilly ruffles on the edge - love!
KU's cutest fan on Saturday! Baby Leni came to hangout with her cousins - she's the best!
My favorite shoes when I'm needing a smile! Unfortunately, C Wonder has closed up shop, but doing a quick search on eBay for C Wonder Smoking Slippers can help you find your own fun pair!

Happy Monday - here's to another busy week!

Lots of Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts & ideas!