Monday, January 19, 2015

Office Chair Makeover

Working on the website, I have been in our office a lot. While at the computer, I have realized that our cute, gold office chairs are not the most comfortable things in the world. They were fine for recreational computer use, but not for constant work use. I wanted to find an alternative, but cute office chairs can be so expensive. Not wanting to pay hundreds, I put it off. That is, until I was strolling through Target yesterday and stumbled upon a find:

Target Room Essentials Grey Linen Office Chair
I liked the grey upholstery, but it was still lacking a little something to work in our office. You probably guessed it...gold! Being only $69.99, I thought I'd give this baby a whirl and spray paint the legs gold. It was extremely simple and I love how it turned out.

As always, I use my favorite gold spray paint:

Rust-Oleum Metallic Gold


Only two pieces to spray paint!
I love how it turned out and it matches the other gold accents in our office:



Photos via me

Had to get a picture in with Teddy (he's extremely furry at the moment)! Now we can work on the computer a little more comfortably - good ergonomic thinking! I love what a can of $4 spray paint can do.

Lots of Love,

3 comments:

I love hearing your thoughts & ideas!