Thursday, January 1, 2015

Hello 2015!





Happy New Year! I can't believe this past year went by so quickly. It has been a thrilling ride and I'm so glad I was able to share most of it with you. A lot has happened this year with venturing into the Etsy world, starting up my Little Boxes of Character and even trying out some craft fairs. I'm so excited to see what 2015 has in store!

To give you a little sneak peak at my next step in the adventure, here is my logo I have been working on:
I hope you love it as much as I do. Hoping to get the website up and running this month - getting close! As always, I will keep you all posted. Outside of the online store fun, I started helping my mom snazz up her office today, we still have to finish our powder room and we need to get started on the kitchen island situation! There are lots of projects in store for the next few months. Probably should start with cleaning up the Christmas mayhem that is my house currently...

Here's to a fabulous January!


Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts & ideas!