Saturday, December 27, 2014

Christmas Celebrations

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! We started our celebration last weekend in Lawrence where my in-laws made a delicious feast. My mother-in-law put together a very tasty pomegranate champagne drink, mint leaves and all. Looked festive and pretty for our holiday dinner:

Champagne, Pomegranate Juice, Ginger Ale, Pomegranate Seeds & Mint Leaves - Mix to Taste. She also got fancy and froze mint leaves into the ice cubes!
A few days later, we celebrated Christmas Eve at my grandmother's house with my family and had another delicious feast! The dinner was followed by a lot of chocolate - a yule log and tumbleweeds. Best part of the evening was definitely baby Leni and the fun she had opening up her presents...love her!





Unfortunately Dustin was sick on Christmas, so he didn't get to enjoy Christmas morning with us at my mom's. Then the next day I caught whatever he was sick from, so I've been couch bumming the past couple of days. Hoping to wake up tomorrow magically healed! Hopefully your break has been healthier than ours.

Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts & ideas!