Sunday, June 15, 2014

Love Me Some Kate Spade

Today my mom and I went to Von Maur to look around at their Kate Spade accessories and were thrilled to find such fun pieces. Kate Spade is now making your parties and office spaces full of character! The items are classic, colorful and quirky all at the same time. Her little phrases on the pieces add a touch of humor and make a statement. Here are some of my favorites:


How fun are those treat bags! I want to have a party just to use those. I have also given the acrylic straws as a birthday gift because they are so fun and colorful. She has great items to set up quite the party! I'm thinking I might need to have a Kate Spade party soon...


Today, my mom had to purchase the stapler - it was so pretty for her desk! She already has an acrylic tape dispenser (which looks really cute with washi tape) and the acrylic ghost chair I got for her. For my birthday, she got me the adorable binder clips. I use them at work to make me smile (makes PowerPoints look more cheerful!) and I also use some at home as chip clips. The nesting boxes, my Aunt Mary got me and I used them on my guestroom shelves. Mine are the black, white and pink patterned boxes. I also have a 2014 planner that I have loved. I like that they have a smaller option for 2015 and I'm obsessed with that green!

All of the items in the photos were found at Lifeguard Press. Locally, we have purchased these items at Dandurand Drugs and Von Maur, plus The Plaid Giraffe has other fun home pieces and dishes. These items also make great gifts. They are perfect because they make people smile and can be things they don't want to buy for themselves. I also think the "Tickled Pink" cards would be great for baby girl thank yous or notes. I'm thinking I want a Kate Spade filled stocking this year!

PS: Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there!

Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts & ideas!