Thursday, June 12, 2014

Olive Box in my Mailbox!

Dustin got me an OliveBox subscription for my birthday and I got my very first one today! What is OliveBox you ask...a monthly subscription full of character for paper goods lovers! Which fits moi to a t.

Photo via myolivebox.com
Spoiler alert - if you are a subscriber and have yet to get this month's box STOP READING! If not and you want to know what's in the box then follow along...

Thanks Dustin for signing me up! Love a birthday gift that keeps on coming! PS: Do you all see that my husband forgot my new last name! haha

Drum roll please....

Tada!
This month was nautical theme and full of red and blue. I got a very cute print which I will need to find a fun frame for, a cute love note card, a temp tattoo - maybe I will feel wild one night - and by the looks of it, some delicious chocolate. I have 5 more months of boxes, so I will make sure to keep you posted on the goods that I receive. If you want to check out other past boxes look at the last couple months here and some of the past favs here. I'm already excited to get my next box!

Sign up to get your very own subscription by clicking below:

OliveBox

Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts & ideas!