Thursday, March 27, 2014

Washi Tape Packaging

So last night I needed to wrap Rachel's shower gift and freaked out a little bit when I realized I was out of ribbon. I decided to get creative and make use of some fun washi tape that I have! I think the final results turned out pretty cute for a 10 pm wrapping job:



Photos via me
I used a fun polka dot paper I found at Target - 50% off, so go now to snatch it up! And I used the glitter washi tape I found in their dollar section - Target has seriously been rocking lately! I wrapped it around and connected the tape on the bottom of the package. I put regular tape on top of that to make sure it stayed. I then looped the tape together with tails hanging off to make the bow. To add a finishing touch, I stuck some rhinestone pins through the middle. Viola! Wrapped gift with no ribbon. Something fun and different to try, plus carrying in the gifts to work, I didn't have to worry about crushing the bows.

Lots of Love,





PS: Posted some new silhouettes on my Etsy shop! Make sure to check them out: Love of Character

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts & ideas!