Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Etsy Merchandise Sneak Peek

As I promised yesterday, here is a sneak peek at the type of pictures I will be offering in my Etsy shop. There will be ready to order framed pictures, as well as a custom, made to order option. I have different framing options at different price points to fit the different styles people are wanting. I pulled samples from each of the different products I have created thus far:

This is one of my favorites to date because of the pattern and the bunny shape. It is a great classic nursery or little girl's room look.

To accent the gold frame, I picked a fun and vibrant pattern for this picture. Elephants have definitely dominated the nursery market lately, so I needed to make some cute elephant prints.

I added in the butterfly punch out art as something fun and different. I think this type of work can be hung  in nurseries, little girls' rooms and teenager rooms. It is a simple, yet colorful addition to any room theme. Photos via me
I'm very excited about the works I have created and I hope you all are as well. If you have any ideas or desired items, please let me know!  I tried to pick fun prints with colors that compliment. Today, I headed over to Scrap*Funattic in Andover to stock up on some more great paper. I have a few more pictures to make before officially opening the store, but I'm hoping to get it going by this weekend. I will definitely keep you all posted!

Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts & ideas!