Saturday, March 22, 2014

Emerald Ball Table

Today I was able to help out a great organization's charity ball. The Emerald Ball is an event benefiting the Gerard House and the Via Christi Cancer Institute. At the ball, they have people volunteer to decorate the tables and I was excited to help out. Check out the fun gold and emerald table I put together:








Photos via me
The amazing place mats and napkin rings are available at The Plaid Giraffe. They also donated the gorgeous flower arrangement. The gold animals are from my Gold Animal post and for my place card, I used a knife to cut a slit into the back. That made it possible to slip the card it. Fun alternative to a name tent. The emerald votive holders are from Dandurand Drugs. The gold lanterns are the usual ones that I love to use from Z Gallerie. I love the rich colors and how the table turned out. I hope the guests sitting at it agree!

Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts & ideas!