Sunday, March 16, 2014

Etsy Shop Grand Opening!

It's official - my Etsy shop is now open! I am so excited and cannot wait for you all to go and check it out:

https://www.etsy.com/shop/LoveofCharacter

Please let me know what you think of the shop and I hope that you like the work I have done so far. I am very happy with the pieces and I am excited to make some more to post. I also added the "Custom Made" listing, so if you are wanting to order something in particular you can order from there.

Local or nearby friends: if you want to order from my Etsy shop, I can refund your shipping cost and just have you get it from me here!

For the millionth time, thank you for your support and any advice/feedback is greatly appreciated!

Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts & ideas!