Monday, March 10, 2014

Exciting Etsy News!

I have exciting news to share with you all today: I have decided to open my very own For the Love of Character Etsy store! After talking with some family members and friends, the decision was made to sell the silhouette and other fun pictures in a cute little shop. I have some made and this week I am going to continue to make more. I want to open up the store with multiple options.

For today, I want to show you my Etsy shop banner - yes, your opinions are GREATLY appreciated! I want to make sure it is cute, fun and full of character!


What do you all think??? I wanted to keep it simple and in line with my blog. I also wanted to have some form of the silhouettes in the banner, so I took a picture of the recent Barbie silhouettes I made. I am currently working on my Etsy profile picture. I want some simple and catchy. We shall see what I come up with.

Tomorrow, I will give you all a sneak peek of the work I have done, so check back! Thanks again for all of your support and encouragement. It really does mean a lot!

Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts & ideas!