Sunday, December 14, 2014

That's a Wrap!



Finally started wrapping up my gifts for the holidays! I found the fun red and white paper while shopping with my mother-in-law and sister-in-law at IKEA. I loved the red and white stripe and to my surprise, the back has polka dots! I then went to Michael's and purchased three different ribbons in red and white - wanted each packaged to have it's own touch - and I bought some shiny ornaments to add to the bow. I think they turned out festive and full of holiday character...






Photos via me
I found the cute "Santa" bag at Michael's - they have lots of different options. I love it for bringing gifts around and it was only a couple of dollars. Great for filling with children's presents. Have fun wrapping and share any good ideas you have!

Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts & ideas!