Thursday, December 4, 2014

Little Boxes of Christmas Character!

Tis' the season to be busy! I have another craft fair this weekend in Canton, KS and I have been busy getting things ready. One of the fun things I am selling is Christmas themed boxes! I love how they turned out, so I wanted to share in case any of you were interested. I have an adult, kids and Frozen option - had to throw in a little Frozen for the winter season!


$15 - Hair Ties, Holiday Note Cards x2, "Gifts to Get" Knock Knock Notepad, Festive Ring & Candy


$15 - Hair Ties, Note Cards x2, Wand, Frozen Jewelry, Frozen Art Pack


$12 - Reindeer Sunnies, Festive Rings, Elf of the Shelf Band-Aids, Christmas Tree Playing Cards, Holiday Pencils & Candy
If you are interested in any of the boxes, best to let me know sooner rather than later so I can get them to you! E-mail me at fortheloveofcharacter@gmail.com and I can get them ready for you. They are perfect for Holiday Party hostess gifts, friend swaps, gift exchanges and for any child in your life!

I'll make sure to let you know how this weekend goes!

Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts & ideas!