Thursday, January 26, 2017

Be Mine, Valentine



Pink, hearts, pretty cards - I adore Valentine's Day! One of my wonderfully talented friends, Sally Cavanaugh, took some pictures of the Valentine setup at the store. They captured the spirit of the holiday so well, I had to share! We can be your one stop shop for cards, party supplies and unique gifts your Valentine will love.





Valentine's Day calls for fun parties and girls' nights. The supplies are so pretty, sparkly and shiny. You can mix with solids or patterns and the different shades of pink add fun dimensions to a party table. I tried to find a fun mix of products that can be used for littles and adults. I also loved mixing in everyday partyware. The shiny pink heart items and foil straws are my favorite. Those pink foil heart plates are gorgeous! I have some fun ideas for those beauties in upcoming events and parties.







School Valentines - we have you covered! I was able to order in lots of different styles. Some are just notes and some come with a little extra. I love the ones with the tattoos because it gives you something besides candy to handout. The others you could easily add a fun snack, stickers or hand them out as is. They are all so cute and I love watching kids pick out their favorite!






Needing a card for that special someone? Aka, your secret crush, girl/boyfriend, husband, wife, family or fab friends...we have so many fun cards for you to choose from! I personally love the old fashioned card styles because they remind me of the Valentines my grandma used to send me. COme in and pick your favorites, we have something for everyone.







Need a gift to go with your pretty card? We have you covered! We have lots of adorable accessories for girls from hair clips to necklaces. Plus, lots of card games and art supplies that are great for the kids. The bath bombs are a cute, non-food way to say something sweet. The match boxes are a sassy add on to a candle and I'm in love with our new Sugarfina candy boxes. They are a perfect hostess gift for your Valentine parties. You could pair a box with a bottle of wine you put into one of our fun "XOXO" wine bags. Definitely lots to choose from, so pop in to check everything out!

Thanks again to Sally for capturing all of our products! She always does a great job and I'm very excited to host an event with her this weekend.

Lots of Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts & ideas!