Thursday, May 15, 2014

Pet Silhouettes

I have a very exciting announcement to make! A fun pet company called LeLePets asked me to make some pet silhouettes for them to have in a sale! Their website is similar to other sample sale websites where they have daily sales that offer fun products at a discount. Their website is focused around people's love for their pets. They have fun sales that include items such as fun collars, pet toys, personalized pet portraits and other unique items from small businesses.


www.lelepets.com

When they e-mailed me about a month ago, I was very excited to work with them and to start making some fun pet silhouettes. I think that my silhouettes are a great and playful way to incorporate your pet into a room. I got busy and made quite a few. I wanted to give you all a sneak peak at some of my favorites before the sale, which is next Wednesday, May 21st. If you see any that match your pet or that you like for fun, this is a great time to buy because you will get them at a discount! Here are 5 out of the 11 that will be for sale:





photos via me
Check out the sale next Wednesday, May 21st to see the rest of the designs!

Also, remember that you can always custom order one that is of your type of pet with colors/designs that match your style. Check back on the blog next week for a special deal just for my readers!

Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts & ideas!