Tuesday, May 27, 2014

New Age, New Look

Hello! Tomorrow I turn the big 2-6 and with a new age, I decided to try a new look on the blog. Check it out and let me know what you think! I cleaned up the lines and made the title easier to read. Looking at the millions of blogs that are out there, very simple looks are in. For some character, I couldn't have it be completely simple - that just wouldn't fit my personality! I love the floral pattern and you all know I'm obsessed with the chalkboard situations out there, so I used one of my fun chalkboard labels. Since I'm trying something new, your thoughts and opinions are much appreciated - you are the ones reading it, so you should probably like how it looks!

Now back to the fun part, my birthday! Birthdays always make me think of cake, of course, so I wanted to share some of my fav cake finds from Pinterest. That way if you want to make me a birthday cake, you know what I like...totally kidding! You should, however, attempt these at some point and share your pictures with all of us. I would be madly impressed with your baking skills!

Hearts Edged Cake
Floral Painted Cake
Pink Cake with Floral Edge - My grandma actually did make this for me last year and it was so cute!
Sixlet Polka Dot Cake
Hot Pink and Gold Cake with Sparklers!
But what we all really love on a birthday after turning 21...

Birthday Martini!
Hope you all have a fabulous week! I have some birthday shenanigans this week, so my postings might be a little sporadic. If anything good happens, I will definitely let you know! Thanks for making 25 such a fabUlous year!

Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts & ideas!