Saturday, November 21, 2015

Desert Bachelorette Party Invites



Over the past couple months I have been working with a fabulously fun Maid of Honor who wants to make her sister's bachelorette party the best last fling before the ring. To kick off the event, she wanted to invite the small group of girls in a special way. That's where Love of Character got pulled in! Why not get everyone excited for a weekend in the desert by sending pink boxes full of goodies?


We messaged each other back and forth brainstorming ideas and I had so much fun interpreting the ideas! It boiled down to finding the perfect blend of Scottsdale, desert and bachelorette components. First item on the agenda that the MOH and I both immediately thought of: mini cactus! These actually ended up being tricky to track down, but when I stumbled upon them I hit the jackpot:

To match our gorgeous cacti, I remember seeing some perfect cactus elastic to make hair ties that meshed perfectly with our look.

From there, the other items started coming into place. Party in the desert? Calls for margaritas! Need some humor? Add some fun nail polishes with a hilarious saying. Girls need a good munchie, popcorn it is! The invitations were coming together. The most important piece was next, the invitation itself! I loved the idea of lining the top of the box with a gorgeous paper I found. The minute I saw it, I got the party in the desert vibe. Since the box had a lot of character included, I decided to keep the invitation simple. The MOH wanted to give a glimpse of the details and I added a touch of gold to make it pop. For the lingerie sizes, I decided it would be fun to add a little pair of paper undies to the box and included the details on the back:


End result, a fiesta filled bachelorette invite with pops of pink!




Such a fun project and was so excited for the group of girls to receive their little pink boxes! The party is coming up next month and I will make sure to follow up with our festive details. The MOH has planned some amazing activities and we have some more up our sleeve for decoration details.

Photos via me

Needing some fun boxes for party favors or invitations to an upcoming event? Reach out! I would love to work with you to put together something fabulous that works with your budget and theme.

Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts & ideas!